Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Shinzou's Exciting hump day!

I went to the office AGAIN today, not sure what Momma does there, but she looks at a screen all day and clicks on this piece of plastic. Sometimes I hear a ring and she puts something on her head and starts to talk, I know it's not to me, so I continue to sleep.
Storms came through today and Big Brother is very afraid, he jumped up on Momma when she was working and made her ball [not sure why she sits on it and doesn't chase it around like I do my ball] roll to the side, she looked like she pottied, but she didn't. [WHEW] Big Brother was telling her he was scared and got under the flat surface with me, Momma sits on the ball over the flat surface with that screen and piece of plastic. She had a very hard time putting her feet down with Big Brother and me under there, but she managed and didn't kick us or make us move. She talked real sweet to us.
I was a Big Puppy today and went potty outside twice!!! Momma had to wake me up both times to go.
Storms are coming through again right now and Big Brother is hiding behind Momma -- he looks silly. I'm splashing in the water dish! OOPS...not anymore, Momma just called me...gotta go and turn on the charm!

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Wow!

You are doing soooo very well with your new peoples!!

Do you miss your little sis's yet?

I'm furry happy woo are going to keep us pupdated with how life is treating woo!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khan I please add woo to my pals?

D'Azul Siberian said...

Woo, brother. Looks like you are having a lot of fun. Why is big brother afraid of storms? Don't let that bother you. If you inside, no storm get you. We learned that here.

Your sisters, Cornelia Marie, Skipper and Dawn/Lilly.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Maybe you can teach Rojo how to be brave during storms. Kat and I are brave during storms except since we moved to Washington, we don't really get storms. We had some thunder and fireworks last night, but we just slept through it. Have a happy first July 4!

Steve

FurX4 said...

Khyra, add away! And thank you all for your comments!!!

Bernie... of Bernie and Dee

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr lil Matey
looks like you fit in just fine Harrrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

The Daily Echo said...

Water dishes are great fun! Good for you for figuring out the potty thing. You're a smart boy.
ECHO