What a handsome fur piece!Glad to see his de-bitting rekhovery is going well!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
A very handsome stoll at that!
I bet he's nice and warm too!Kat
Looks beautiful to me!!!Khady Lynn
WOO! Happy 1st Birthday brudder!!!Puppy Woos,Cornelia Marie
Hey brother!!! Today is our birthday, so I wanted to wish you a very happy ONE YEAR Birthday!!!Khady Lynn
Hey Shinzou! How have you been?? It's been so long since you have posted!Your "sis",Khady Lynn
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a handsome fur piece!
Glad to see his de-bitting rekhovery is going well!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
A very handsome stoll at that!
I bet he's nice and warm too!
Kat
Looks beautiful to me!!!
Khady Lynn
WOO! Happy 1st Birthday brudder!!!
Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie
Hey brother!!! Today is our birthday, so I wanted to wish you a very happy ONE YEAR Birthday!!!
Khady Lynn
Hey Shinzou! How have you been?? It's been so long since you have posted!
Your "sis",
Khady Lynn
Post a Comment